"Christina’s beautiful photos captured our newborn perfectly. She was gentle, patient, caught the perfect moments and even the character of our only days old baby. I felt my respect for her growing immensely as I watched in amazement at the amount of time she spent to make sure our girl was comfortable, her attention to detail and her ease with kids. Love her creativity and style in the birth announcements she designed and can’t wait to see the photo book in print. I highly recommend Christina because of her exceptional talent and creativity. We will always treasure these moments and photos and are very glad we choose her. " ~Conny Wiersema, Calgary, Alberta.
"My husband and I can not express the depth of our gratitude towards Christina Parker for preserving happy memories during this difficult time for our family. Because of her amazing generosity and skill we will always be able to look back at happy times that involved all three of our boys together. While Bryce will never grace our future photos we look forwards to having Christina capture memories for us as our boys grow. We wish nothing but the best for Christina as she expands her photography business. We couldn't recommend anyone better." ~Marie McKinnon, Strathmore, Alberta
From the first initial email, phone call or meeting you in person, I will ask you specific questions to learn what your needs are, and if I am the right photographer for you.
What I have to offer you-
- All weddings can come with a 2nd shooter
- A relax time slot, without the hustle bustle, just in case your child makes you late!
- As a complimentary service, I can come to your home, and take pictures of your walls, of where you might like to hang your portraits. After the session, I can show you, a variety of ways, of how your own portraits can look on your walls.
- my home studio (up to 5 people max), your home, or another location, no extra cost for travel within Calgary or Okotoks.
- timeless props, magic boxes, video, & creative juices!
- Complimentary Facebook Files to share for each portrait that is purchased.
- Every Wall Portrait, comes with the digital file.
- Respect of Privacy, if you don't want to sign a model release, so I can put images up online or use in my promotions, I will adhere to that.
- no interest payment plans
After your portrait session
- 7-14 days after your portrait session. You'll have a scheduled appointment to view your portraits in person. Please have all decision makers available, as incentives will be given only on the day of ordering. In certain circumstances, online viewing is also available.
- All wall art, comes ready to hang. Choices: canvas, metal print, or framed in a custom ornate frame, making your home unique for you
- My work is 100% guaranteed, when you use my services to purchase gift prints, wall art, or albums.
Thank you, Christina firstname.lastname@example.org 403.807.5309